; C -You're wild and crazy ; H -You have very good personality and looks ; A -ypure a hottie ; N -YOUR love is unforgetable ; D -you hav trouble trusting people ; I -Love is what you are deeply in. ; N -your love in unforgetable ; I -love is wat ure deepli in.
;D -You have trouble trusting people ;E - You are always fun when it comes to meeting ;V -Your friendliness attracts people ;I -Love is what u are deeply in
Disclaimer
i mean no harm.
If you dislike what is written,
or the blogger,
kindly BUZZ OFF. (:
Not For Your Entertainment
Chandini Devi; preferred to be called CHANDINI.
18 years and counting
Single and Happy
Extrovert
Singapore Polytechnic, Optometry Facebook
The Greed
throw old clothes away
fifty-eight
find out who TSA is
4th piercing
License 2nd havaianas
clear those damn weeds
Shopping :D