I don't know. It seems like something's missing. Just when i thought everything's settled, and had my mind made up, the words you say just push me back into the endless pit of confusion. I was already indecisive to begin with. You just made it worse.
At the rate it's going, I don't know. if there'll ever be a future , the one i wanted with you ....
i'll sit back and let time decide. or rather, I'll leave it to you to decide. make it or break it, its up to you .
i feel it fading.
i really wanna turn Bi. im serious.
Disclaimer
i mean no harm.
If you dislike what is written,
or the blogger,
kindly BUZZ OFF. (:
Not For Your Entertainment
Chandini Devi; preferred to be called CHANDINI.
18 years and counting
Single and Happy
Extrovert
Singapore Polytechnic, Optometry Facebook
The Greed
throw old clothes away
fifty-eight
find out who TSA is
4th piercing
License 2nd havaianas
clear those damn weeds
Shopping :D