DREAMS. are really weird. they unleash your innermost desires, those subconscious thoughts... ...even the future.
In the last 24 hours, I've had 2 really bizarre dreams. both consisting of people i know. I can't reveal the names because some misunderstandings might be sparked or.. I dont even wanna imagine anything. But , the most odd thing about both the dreams was one particular person was involved. I admit, the fearful thoughts I had about her were showing in her face. Her eyes were black and deep. filled with hatred and wrath. but she's a nice person actually.
lets name her A.
So in the 2nd dream, A was walking in front of me. then A turned around, gave me one of the two torchlights she was holding, and told me something like " hopefully she doesnt know this" or "i don't think she will know" Either one. And it ended. either way, the 'she' is someone mutual to me and her. "She" and I are not in talking terms anymore. so i don't know how this dream can be interpreted.
Let's rename 'she' as B
the 1st dream was much longer, Kumaran was involved, another one of my secondary school friend, lets name him Z. A , a guy who is a friend of A and B (lets call him C), B and get this, my mother. its quite long-winded and i have difficulty remembering the actual details. EITHER way, it was weird.
i was with A and C (NOT HAPPENING) , then we saw B with someone(cantrmbwho). i was like "damn, i can't walk that(her direction) way" But C, sort of deliberately pushed me in B's direction and walked that way. A and C stopped to talk to B, i just continued walking. then B called me some unpleasant name ( i cant rmb) and i thought to myself "what now?" since we're practically strangers, i really wondered what the problem was. B started raising her voice, and scolding me, i cant remember what she said, but i remember her pointing at her blogpost. something about dating Z. i was instantly confused, for one, i never read that post, and i dont know who the hell B was talking about. i wasn't even involved in it. A was suddenly bootlicking B and supported her. A's face was suddenly black , and i can vaguely recall saying 'I thought you were my friend' out of nowhere, Kumaran came, and i was walking with him. we entered Westmall(haha) and my mum was there , then she walked with us, at the same time , Kumaran was keeping his voice low and telling me who Z was. I was kinda shocked, the nightmare sort of ended.
Im afraid A's doing something behind my back. Not saying its true, but just a thought. Coz some of the weirdest or most random visions i have in my head can sometimes become the future. it's really quite scary.
i was initially contemplating about this post, but I don't see any harm or wrongdoing in this. Afterall, they are just dreams, and im not fabricating anything, coz i've got a life . haha. oh well. 11 more days to exams. (:
Disclaimer
i mean no harm.
If you dislike what is written,
or the blogger,
kindly BUZZ OFF. (:
Not For Your Entertainment
Chandini Devi; preferred to be called CHANDINI.
18 years and counting
Single and Happy
Extrovert
Singapore Polytechnic, Optometry Facebook
The Greed
throw old clothes away
fifty-eight
find out who TSA is
4th piercing
License 2nd havaianas
clear those damn weeds
Shopping :D