Photobucket
Tuesday, January 26, 2010

By right, I'm supposed to be working on dissection write-up.
I seriously have no freaking mood or motivation to even start on it. It's kinda due today, and today's gonna be a freaking hectic day. Good luck to me on getting through it.

He talked to me yesterday - about the same crap. Got pissed and told him to stop telling me stories since I don't give a damn about anything which happened. Come on, im the affected party here and i'm not even uttering a word about it to anyone or mentioning it to him. cowards like him make my blood boil!
Like as though I don't have a piling workload and responsibilities to deal with?
you're the least of my concern now.

What can i say ? Karma is a bitch. :D

-Chandini




Disclaimer

Photobucket
i mean no harm.
If you dislike what is written,
or the blogger,
kindly BUZZ OFF. (:


Not For Your Entertainment

Chandini Devi; preferred to be called CHANDINI.
18 years and counting
Single and Happy
Extrovert
Singapore Polytechnic, Optometry
Facebook

The Greed

throw old clothes away
fifty-eight
find out who TSA is
4th piercing
License
2nd havaianas
clear those damn weeds
Shopping :D

The World


Maniac

ILoveAida
Bryan:D
Cousin Jerome
Cousin Kelvin
Faalah
Imah
ILoveLiyana Yeo the Great
;Linges
ILoveMy Bestie
ILoveMy Hawt Immortal
ILoveMy Weird0 Aisyah
ILoveNaiimah the crab
;Nazreen the funny girl
;Nesaar
;Pavitra
Ramizah
;Tharshiela
Tina

ScREeAAm

favourite(: SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!

Credits

picture:photoshop
Designer:AHJIA!